Acceptance and Unconditional Love
ON GIANT SHOULDERS
We don't have a story for this topic yet...submit yours below!
We are seeking submissions which demonstrate how a father loves his daughter, no matter what. He may get upset with his daughter, but his love is never pulled away. In spite of their differences or her behavior, a father loves his daughter for who she is. This may have to do with a daughter who either got herself into trouble as a child, is non-conventional in her style or dressing, or is gay or different somehow. Are you “different” than most in some way? Did your father stand by your side and continue to provide you with love even when it was hard for him to do so? Or when you didn’t turn out in a way that he had anticipated or expected?
On Giant Shoulders… A Daughter Can See Clearly
- Setting Clear Limits and Providing a Moral Code (submit your story here)
- Spirituality and Religion (Ingrid Peart)
- Standing Up for Your Beliefs (Dominique Sharpton)
- The Importance of Humility (Kathryn Ho)
- Lasting Values Over Materialism (Nan Nicklaus O’Leary)
- Helping Others (Helen Rafferty)
- Failure…and Learning from Mistakes (submit your story here)
- Value of Hard Work (Stephanie Staubach Phillips)
- Mindfulness (Carmela Cipriani)