Failure...and Learning from Mistakes
ON GIANT SHOULDERS
We don't have a story for this topic yet...submit yours below!
We are seeking submissions which demonstrate how a father understands the importance of allowing his daughter to fail. It may have been so hard for him to do this and watch his daughter fail, but he understands that this teaches resiliency. His daughter will be better able to deal with problems in the real world later on. Is there a time where you remember your dad standing by as you made a big mistake? He knew it but didn’t say anything…you had to figure it out on your own.
On Giant Shoulders… A Daughter Can See Clearly
- Setting Clear Limits and Providing a Moral Code (submit your story here)
- Spirituality and Religion (Ingrid Peart)
- Standing Up for Your Beliefs (Dominique Sharpton)
- The Importance of Humility (Kathryn Ho)
- Lasting Values Over Materialism (Nan Nicklaus O’Leary)
- Helping Others (Helen Rafferty)
- Failure…and Learning from Mistakes (submit your story here)
- Value of Hard Work (Stephanie Staubach Phillips)
- Mindfulness (Carmela Cipriani)